DSLR Photography for Beginners Class – Level 1
Categories: Digital Photography Classes
Get to know your way around your camera with DSLR Photography for Beginners
Our DSLR Photography for Beginners class (Level 1) is aimed at taking the guesswork out of your DSLR camera. Focusing on everything from setting up your shoot to loading your pictures onto your computer, this course will teach you the basics of taking better photos.
Since every DSLR camera differs slightly in settings and location of controls, the subjects covered in this 3 hour photography class will apply to all major camera models. The goal of this class is to teach you the correct ways to use essential camera settings so you can apply to your specific camera.
Your expert instructor will work closely with you on modern photography techniques and how to get the most out of your equipment. Beyond the basics of equipment, other settings that will be covered in our DSLR Photography for Beginners class include exposure, shutter speed, aperture & ISO. Register today and let us help you start taking more professional looking photos!
Upon successful completion of DSLR Photography for Beginners, students will be able to:
- Take quality photographs their DSLR camera
- Work with exposure, shutter speed, aperture & ISO
- Know when/why to change lenses
- Import their pictures onto a computer
- Target student: Beginner
- Computers & software provided in class
- Class size limited
- Access to a DSLR camera is recommended but not required*
- You may bring your camera and manual to class, however, your instructor will not be able to review each individually
What to Bring
- – DSLR camera with a fully charged battery is recommended but not required
* You may bring your camera and manual to class, however, your instructor will not be able to review each individually
Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities. Available for Private or Group Sessions.
Terms & Conditions
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you register.
Available Public Classes
Space Available: 16 seat(s)
Location: Digital Workshop Center - Ft. Collins - View Map
Course Closing Date: 4-20-2020
Instructor(s): Josh Hardin
|Choose Location: Digital Workshop Center - Ft. Collins|
Available Private Training
Digital Workshop Center offers each class in a private, one-on-one format. Private training may be scheduled around your availability and customized to your specific needs.
Consulting allows you to work one on one with your instructor, but does not follow a class curriculum.
If the public class schedule above is not ideal, please choose from the following options: