Vocational Certificate Programs
We offer flexible class scheduling, rolling enrollment, and expert instructors. Our classes are all streamed live online, as well as physical locations in Fort Collins and Denver. You will always be working with a live instructor and learning from hands-on training.
Why Digital Workshop Center?
Available Certificate Programs
Each program is designed to help you advance your career.
Click below to learn more.
Certificate Program FAQ
How Long Does Each Program Take to Complete?
Each Certificate Program is comprised of many stand-alone classes, a Capstone project, and program-specific assignments. Once you have completed all the necessary course work, you will earn your certificate.
Career coaching workshops are available to all certificate program graduates.
When Can I Start?
Public, group classes in the certificate programs are offered approximately every 6-8 weeks. Students are able to start with any class within the program list as long as prerequisites are met.
Click the specific program title above to find program class hours and class details.
What Is Included In A Certificate Program?
Certificate programs include:
- Materials: Professional Textbook(s) or Reference Packet(s) for every class
- Data files: Download materials with practice examples
- Support: Mentoring and coaching throughout your program, plus one month of mentoring support
- One year for a free re-take (for attended students of public classes only)
- Career coaching workshops including one-on-one resume writing and job search
Our student advisors will work with you every step of the way to make sure you get the skills you need to succeed along your professional development path.
– Michael Tatmon