A place to learn, work, and grow
Established in 2006, Digital Workshop Center (DWC) is a community center for education, coworking, and professional development. DWC’s mission is to always bring the human element to the classroom – DWC training is always live and hands-on; no self-paced videos.
Locally owned and headquartered in Colorado, DWC serves a vital role in workplace education as a career skills training school and Adobe Authorized Training Center.
Certificate programs, bootcamps, and stand-alone classes at DWC include training in high demand, high growth areas such as web design, graphic design, digital marketing, business administration, and digital photography.
CoWorking and community are also an integral part of our DWC campuses, as our students move from the classroom to the workforce. Digital Workshop Center provides a variety of education and coworking options that will help take you or your business to the next level.
Our Training Style – Always Live
The success of our students is realized through live, hands-on training. All of our classes are kept small to ensure each student receives focused and personalized attention.
We are PC and Mac friendly.
Digital Workshop Center is a Colorado private occupational school and certified by the division of private occupational schools, under the Department of Higher Education. All of our certification programs, bootcamps, and career driven stand-alone classes classes have been certified by the Colorado Division of Private Occupational Schools.
DWC is an approved vendor for Colorado’s Eligibility Training Provider List (ETPL) and follows strict requirements to remain eligible on the ETPL each year.
Digital Workshop Center students may be eligible to receive funding a local Workforce Center via the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA). To learn more about how DWC and WIOA can help you, click here.
DWC is the only Adobe Authorized Training Center in Northern Colorado, and second in the state of Colorado.
Quality of Our Instructors
All of our instructors have 10+ years of computer training experience, IT/Computer Science or related degrees, and significant job experience in the IT training field.
Training Location Options
Our training location options include:
1. Our Classrooms: Students complete training at Digital Workshop Center in Old Town Fort Collins, downtown Denver, or one of our satellite locations.
2. On-site (your location): We send an instructor, all course materials, and equipment to your workplace.
3. Online: Training can be delivered from the comfort of your home or office. The course is delivered by a live instructor in a webinar-style format. No self-paced videos; always live training to keep the human element of a traditional classroom alive. Visit our online classes page for more information.
4. Private Instruction: You will work one-on-one with an instructor to achieve all of your learning goals. Every DWC class may be offered privately.
For businesses of all sizes, Digital Workshop Center is your one-stop solution for IT and computer training. Working closely with HR and management, our customized training programs are easy to administer and allows a manager to track the progress of all participating employees. From our initial skills assessment of your employees to our detailed progress reports after the completed course, we are with you every step of the way through the training process.
Our personalized classes are flexible and designed around your schedule, budget, level of expertise, and preferred method of learning. Visit our Business Training page for more information!
Training at Digital Workshop Center includes:
- Professional Textbook or class reference packet
- Downloadable materials with practice examples
- One month of technical support
- One year for a free retake of the same course*
- Free access to coworking space on class days (FC Only)
- Certificate of Completion from Digital Workshop Center
*Attended students only. Public classes only. Some restrictions may apply.
I am not sure where to begin?
Fill out the following form and let us know how we can help. We will contact you within one business day.