skills, not degrees.
Skills, not degrees.
Established in 2006, Digital Workshop Center (DWC) is a community center for education, coworking, and professional development. DWC’s mission is to always bring the human element to the classroom – DWC training is always live and hands-on; no self-paced videos.
Locally owned and headquartered in Colorado, DWC serves a vital role in workplace education as a career skills training school and Adobe Authorized Training Center.
Certificate programs, bootcamps, and stand-alone classes at DWC include training in high demand, high growth areas such as web design, graphic design, digital marketing, business administration, and digital photography.
CoWorking and community are also an integral part of our DWC campuses, as our students move from the classroom to the workforce. Digital Workshop Center provides a variety of education and coworking options that will help take you or your business to the next level.
Our Training Style
Live Training. Always.
PC & Mac Friendly
Instructors with 10+ years relevant experience
Flexible Training Options & Locations
Trusted by some of the best
FLEXIBLE LOCATION OPTIONS
Our training location options include:
1. Our Classrooms: Students complete training at Digital Workshop Center in Old Town Fort Collins, downtown Denver, or one of our satellite locations.
2. On-site (your location): We send an instructor, all course materials, and equipment to your workplace.
3. Online: Training can be delivered from the comfort of your home or office. The course is delivered by a live instructor in a webinar-style format. No self-paced videos; always live training to keep the human element of a traditional classroom alive. Visit our online classes page for more information.
4. Private Instruction: You will work one-on-one with an instructor to achieve all of your learning goals. Every DWC class may be offered privately.
CORPORATE TRAINING SOLUTIONS
For businesses of all sizes, Digital Workshop Center is your one-stop solution for IT and computer training. Working closely with HR and management, our customized training programs are easy to administer and allows a manager to track the progress of all participating employees. From our initial skills assessment of your employees to our detailed progress reports after the completed course, we are with you every step of the way through the training process.
Our personalized classes are flexible and designed around your schedule, budget, level of expertise, and preferred method of learning. Visit our Business Training page for more information!
To find the latest schedules, visit our class calendar here.
What's included in classes at DWC?
Training at Digital Workshop Center includes:
- Professional Textbook or class reference packet
- Downloadable materials with practice examples
- One month of technical support
- One year for a free retake of the same course*
- Free access to coworking space on class days (FC Only)
- Certificate of Completion from Digital Workshop Center
*Attended students only. Public classes only. Some restrictions may apply.
Read our full FAQ here.
Have questions on classes? Need more help?
I am not sure where to begin?
Fill out the following form and let us know how we can help. We will contact you within one business day.