Immersive bootcamps to help you get the skills you need
Why Should I Enroll in a Bootcamp?
If you are ready to take your skills to the next level, then bootcamps at Digital Workshop Center are the best way to to get there. A bootcamp is an intensive series of courses that focuses on a specific end goal within a software program or discipline. Whether for Adobe software or web design, we have bootcamps that will boost your skills in a short amount of time!
Each bootcamp is a combination of class work with project-based examples, one-on-one mentorship, and at-home assignments. You will get the benefits of working with closely with your instructor, as well as a live classroom environment to help you achieve your goals.
Our Bootcamps offer competitive, high-level instruction in a comfortable, relaxed setting. Each bootcamp is designed to help you advance in your current career or get started in a new one. Browse through the information below or call (970) 980-8091 to speak with an administrator now!
How Long Does Each Program Take to Complete?
Each bootcamp varies on total length. Check the specific bootcamp page for more information.
When Can I Start?
Select the program you are interested in below to find total program class hours and class details.
What Is Included In A Bootcamp?
At DWC, Bootcamps are comprised of many stand-alone classes and a one-on-one Capstone project. Once you have completed all the necessary course work, you will earn your bootcamp certificate.
Each class within your bootcamp program includes:
- An intensive series of classes on a specific software or topic
- Project based examples and class work
- An additional Capstone project with live, hands-on mentorship from your instructor
- Professional Textbook(s)
- Download materials with practice examples
- Free access to CoWorking space on class days (FC Only)
- One month of technical support
- One year for a free re-take (for attended students of public classes only)
- Certificate of Completion