Adobe Illustrator Bootcamp
Create branding designs in Illustrator
Adobe Illustrator Bootcamp will teach you how to create your own designs from Adobe certified experts. Adobe Illustrator is an industry leader for logo design, branding, and professional vector graphics. If you are serious about learning all that Illustrator has to offer graphic designers, then this bootcamp is for you.
Learn the ins and outs of Adobe Illustrator
Essential Career Skills
Each bootcamp program is hands-on and intensive, but designed to help make difficult topics easier to understand. Your instructor will work with you closely to make sure that you avoid common mistakes in Illustrator and apply best practices when possible.
Learn the right ways to use Illustrator and start taking your logo designs to the next level.
Your program includes one-on-one mentoring throughout your classroom training, as well as one month of support after the end of each class and one year for a free re-take of the same class.
Programs at DWC also include a Capstone Project option for additional one-on-one portfolio building opportunities.
Financial Aid Options
Why Digital Workshop Center?
What Skills Will You Learn?
Classes Included in the Adobe Illustrator Bootcamp
- 38 in-class hours are required to complete this program
- Additional hours outside of class will also be assigned.
Speak to a student advisor to receive a training plan with a customized program schedule.
Financial Aid Available for the Adobe Illustrator Bootcamp
DWC Payment Plans
No interest and no monthly fees. 12 or 18 month plans available. $75 one-time administrative fee applicable to all payment plans.
Full Tuition (with package discount)
Pay your full program tuition upfront and receive an additional
$200 package discount.
when you pay in full upfront
For U.S. Veterans and their families, DWC programs are eligible for GI Bill education benefit funding.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Using analog and digital tools to apply design elements to a composition using solid design principles.
- Learning to effectively receive and deliver critique with the goal of improving a design’s ability to communicate visually to its audience.
- Understanding the Illustrator environment
- Determining Graphic Type and Resolution
- Working with multiple artboards
- Techniques for selecting artwork
- Use existing shapes to create professional designs
- Transforming artwork
- Creating an Illustration with the Drawing Tools
- Using the Pen Tool
- Blending colors and shapes
- Using Brushes
- Exploring Creative Uses of Effects and Graphic Styles
- Using Symbols
- Preparing files for the web
- Design a real-world graphic design project with one-on-one help from a mentor
- One-on-one job search and resume writing assistance with a career coach
When can I start?
See schedules posted above.
We highly recommend that you have purchased and installed the Adobe Creative Cloud before the start of class.
How Long Is This Program?
Each program allows one year to be completed, but, depending on your pace of learning and skill level, you may move as fast or as slow as you like within that time frame. DWC works on a rolling enrollment system and provides flexible scheduling options so you can choose the classes that best fit your life.
At DWC, each Certificate Program is comprised of many stand-alone classes and a Capstone project. Once you have completed all the necessary course work, you will earn your certificate.
Similar to any university program, each Bootcamp is comprised of many stand-alone classes.
In addition to your coursework, you must complete a Capstone Project.
Once you have completed all the necessary course work, you will earn your certificate of completion.
Each class within your program includes:
- Professional Textbook(s) or Reference Packet(s)
- Download materials with practice examples
- Free access to CoWorking space on class days (FC Only)
- One month of technical support & mentoring
- One year for a free re-take (for attended students of public classes only)
- Certificate of Completion
At the end of your program, career coaching including one-on-one job search and resume writing workshops are available.
What Career Services Do You Offer?
What is a Bootcamp?
For the most comprehensive dive into a specific application, a Bootcamp is a great choice for you to become an expert in a short amount of time.
Certificate Program vs Bootcamp?
A Bootcamp is an intensive program based around one software application., It is more focused on one specific skill than a career.
If you are unsure which is right for you, talk to a student advisor to learn more.