Adobe Photoshop Bootcamp
Design stunning graphics in Photoshop
Learn the ins and outs of Adobe Photoshop
Essential Career Skills
Each bootcamp is hands-on and intensive, but designed to help make difficult topics easier to understand. Your instructor will work with you closely to make sure that you avoid common mistakes in Illustrator and apply best practices when possible.
Learn the right ways to use Photoshop to begin editing images and creating amazing designs on your own today.
Programs at DWC also include a Capstone project option for additional one-on-one portfolio building opportunities.
Financial Aid Options
Why Digital Workshop Center?
of program graduates last year from unemployed to employed.
months avg to find employment after graduation
average increase in salary of certificate program students
*program statistics compiled from DWC enrollment report (01/19-07/21)
What Skills Will You Learn?
Classes Included in the Adobe Illustrator Bootcamp
- 38 in-class hours are required to complete this program
- Additional hours outside of class will also be assigned.
Speak to a student advisor to receive a training plan with a customized program schedule.
Financial Aid Available for the Adobe Illustrator Bootcamp
DWC Payment Plans
No interest and no monthly fees. 12 or 18 month plans available. $75 one-time administrative fee applicable to all payment plans.
Full Tuition (with package discount)
Pay your full program tuition upfront and receive an additional
$200 package discount.
when you pay in full upfront
For U.S. Veterans and their families, DWC programs are eligible for GI Bill education benefit funding.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.
Frequently Asked Questions
Upon successful completion of the Adobe Photoshop Bootcamp, students will be:
- Explore and customize the Adobe Photoshop work area
- Understand Image Resolution and image types
- Work with selections
- Work with layers and layer effects
- Use basic photo corrections
- Understand re-touching tools
- Save images for web and print
- Work with masks
- Store information in channels
- Manipulate an image using warp and Puppet warp
- Control advanced typographic designs
- Use vector drawing techniques effectively
- Control advanced compositing
- Use Smart Filters and Smart Objects
- Prepare files for web and print
- Design a real-world graphic design project with one-on-one help from a mentor
- One-on-one job search and resume writing assistance with a career coach
When can I start?
Classes are offered on a rolling enrollment basis multiple times throughout the year, typically once per trimester.
- Basic digital literacy including file management is required.
- Introduction to Design Fundamentals is recommended, but not required.
- It is required you install the latest Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Bridge software before starting class. Learn about Adobe CC student rates through DWC here or download a trial from Adobe.com
Talk to a student advisor to ensure you have the right pre-requisites for each class or program.
How long is this program?
Each program allows one year to be completed, but, depending on your pace of learning and skill level, you may move as fast or as slow as you like within that time frame. DWC works on a rolling enrollment system and provides flexible scheduling options so you can choose the classes that best fit your life.
At DWC, each Certificate Program is comprised of many stand-alone classes and a Capstone project. Once you have completed all the necessary course work, you will earn your certificate.
Similar to any university program, each Bootcamp is comprised of many stand-alone classes.
In addition to your coursework, you must complete a Capstone Project.
Once you have completed all the necessary course work, you will earn your certificate of completion.
Each class within your program includes:
- Professional Textbook(s) or Reference Packet(s)
- Download materials with practice examples
- Free access to CoWorking space on class days (FC Only)
- One month of technical support & mentoring
- One year for a free re-take (for attended students of public classes only)
- Certificate of Completion
At the end of your program, career coaching including one-on-one job search and resume writing workshops are available.
What career services do you offer?
What is a Bootcamp?
For the most comprehensive dive into a specific application, a Bootcamp is a great choice for you to become an expert in a short amount of time.
Certificate Program vs Bootcamp?
A Bootcamp is an intensive program based around one software application., It is more focused on one specific skill than a career.
If you are unsure which is right for you, talk to a student advisor to learn more.