What Would You Like To Learn?
More Classes @ DWC
Or choose your class one of the following ways:
Digital Workshop Center will work to find the perfect training solution for you.
Our training location options include:
2. On-site (your location): We send an instructor, all course materials, and equipment to your workplace.
3. Online: Training can be delivered from the comfort of your home or office. The course is taught in a webinar-style format by a LIVE instructor.
4. Private Instruction or Consulting: You will work one-on-one with an instructor to achieve all of your learning goals.
Can’t find what you need?
Please use the form below to request information on our available courses, custom training options, or other services. We are here to help…so let’s get started!read more
Ready to take your skills farther?
We are here to help!
Digital Workshop Center’s Certification Programs offer high-level training in an accelerated format. With a maximum of sixteen students per class, our expert instructors are able to ensure that each student receives individualized attention, coaching and ongoing support.
- Hands-on, intensive classes taught by local professionals
- Professional textbooks
- One month of technical support for each class
- One year for a free re-take of each public class
- Financing plans available
- Programs may be customized to suit your individual needs (some restrictions may apply)
Available Certification Programs:
- Fundamental Web and Graphic Design Certification
- Fundamental Web Design and Development Certification
- Advanced Web Development Certification
- Fundamental Graphic Design Certification
- Advanced Graphic Design Certification
- Fundamental Business Administration Certification
- Fundamental Digital Marketing Certification
Coworking, Community, and Private Offices
Ready to work in Old Town Fort Collins?
Affordable, professional coworking and private office space available. Included in every Digital Workshop Center Community and Coworking Membership:
- Highest business class internet. Wired or wireless.
- FREE coffee and snacks
- Discounts on ALL Digital Workshop Center classes for you AND your client referrals*
- Two (2) classroom and conference spaces with integrated technology and software available**
- Conference/Classroom 1: Holds up to 30 seats. 16 dedicated computer workstations.
- Conference/Classroom 2: Holds up to 6 seats. Computer workstations available by request.
- Regular networking and social events
- Private Phone Booths for a quiet, distraction-free work area (coming Fall 2015!)
- Unique membership packages for all budgets (see below)
Ready to become a Community and Coworking Member?
All memberships include a 7-day free trial. Note: your card will not be charged until after the trial period ends.
Click HERE to view pricing options
Fill out the form below to receive more information about the DWC community membership.