Frontend Web Development Bootcamp
Learn frontend web development in Fort Collins, Denver, or online
Why Should I Enroll In This Bootcamp?
Studying the frontend technologies of modern web sites is crucial to your ability to design your own. Whether you are looking to get into web design as a career or to improve your understanding of the frontend of web languages and tools needed today, this comprehensive Frontend Web Development Bootcamp will help you to reach your goals.
In your remaining front-end development classes, you will learn how to use Adobe Photoshop to create web page mock-ups and convert then to code easily. Also, digital marketing classes on Google Analytics and Search Engine Optimization will help round out your knowledge of designing effective sites from the ground up.
Get started creating beautiful, responsive websites optimized for professional desktop and mobile performance!
Upon successful completion of the Frontend Web Development Bootcamp, students will:
- Use HTML and CSS to create the structure and style of a website from scratch
- Understand the core languages of all web pages and be able to modify code effectively
- Design in Adobe Photoshop and be able to convert designs to code
- Analyze site performance data through Google Analytics
- Optimize a web sites search engine rankings using best practices of Search Engine Optimization
- Complete project assignments related to creating responsive desktop and mobile web sites
- Prepare for a career in Frontend Web Development as a junior developer
How Long Does This Bootcamp Take to Complete?
Each bootcamp program allows one year to be completed, but, depending on your pace of learning and skill level, you may move as fast or as slow as you like within that time frame.
Total Class Hours: 100
What Classes Are Included In This Bootcamp?
This bootcamp includes the following stand-alone classes:
- HTML, CSS
- Adobe Photoshop Level 1, Adobe Photoshop Level 2
- Google Analytics
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Capstone Project (4 hours)
This bootcamp is hands-on and intensive, but designed to help make difficult topics easier to understand. Your instructor will work with you closely to make sure that you avoid common mistakes in Front end Web Development and apply best practices when possible.
When Can I Start My Bootcamp?
Classes in this bootcamp are offered approximately every 8 weeks. Students are able to start with any class within the program list as long as prerequisites are met. Select the class titles above for class schedules, individual class hours, and other details. A staff member will contact you to schedule the Bootcamp Lab after you have completed all other classes.
Price: $6,685 (or $1,114.17/month for 6 months)
*Bootcamp costs may vary based on class location. For detailed pricing information, please contact our office for a cost estimate
What Is Included In A Bootcamp?
- Professional Textbook(s)
- Download materials with practice examples
- Free access to CoWorking space on class days (FC Only)
- One month of technical support
- One year for a free re-take (for attended students of public classes only)
- Certificate of Completion
Terms and Conditions
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you register.
Contact us the DWC office with any questions or concerns.
To apply for this bootcamp, fill out the following form. DWC administrative staff will contact you within 2 business days.