Advance your career with specialized Certification Programs
Why Should I Enroll in a Certification Program?
Digital Workshop Center’s Certification Programs offer high-level training in an accelerated format. With a maximum of 16 students per class, our expert instructors are able to ensure that each student receives individualized attention, coaching and ongoing support.
Our Certification Programs offer competitive, high-level instruction in a comfortable, relaxed setting. Each program is designed to help you advance in your current career or get started in a new one. Browse through the information below or call (970) 980-8091 to speak with an administrator now!
How Long Does Each Program Take to Complete?
Each certification program allows one year to be completed, but, depending on your pace of learning and skill level, you may move as fast or as slow as you like within that time frame.
When Can I Start?
Public, group classes in the certification programs are offered approximately every 8 weeks. Students are able to start with any class within the program list as long as prerequisites are met.
Select the program you are interested in below to find total program class hours and class details.
Available Certification Programs:
- Business Administration – Fundamental
- Graphic Design – Fundamental
- Graphic Design – Advanced
- Digital Marketing – Fundamental
- Web Design – Fundamental
- Web Development – Advanced
- Web and Graphic Design – Fundamental
- Video Design – Fundamental
What Is Included In A Certification Program?
- Professional Textbook for each class*
- Take-home CD and/or downloadable materials with practice examples for each class*
- One month of technical support for each class
- One year for a free re-take of each class (for attended students of public classes only)
- Official Certificate of Completion
*Select classes include a course reference packet prepared by the Digital Workshop Center. These classes may not include a textbook.
Are Financing Plans Available?
DWC offers a 6-month no interest, no fee financing plan for all of our Certification Program students. Minimum payments must be made each month for 6 months and first payment is due before registration may begin.
How Do I Get Started?
To get started and enroll in a Certification Program, please fill out the application form below or call our office at 970-980-8091.
We want to ensure that each student is placed into the Certification Program that he/she is most suited for. In special cases, a personalized program will be considered.