Social Media Advertising Class
Grow your audience with our Social Media Advertising Class
In Social Media for Business, you learned about the strategy and voice of your business on social media platforms. Now, you are ready to go beyond the basics and advertise on social media to grow your business and reach more customers.
Navigating through all of the options on how to spend money on social media is time consuming and overwhelming at times. This class is intended to break down some of the most important features of how to spend money wisely while growing your audience and generating more leads.
Our Social Media Advertising Class is for those users who want to learn about the paid advertising and audience targeting available on social media including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Students will learn advanced techniques and tricks to apply to their social media advertising strategy, as well as increase their ROI and efficiency.
Upon successful completion of the Social Media Advertising class, students will be able to:
- Understand terminology and best practices of social media paid advertising
- Use Facebook Advertising to determine your audience and how to target effectively
- Explore various social media styles of campaigns
- Discuss the pros and cons of the major social media platforms and their digital advertising tools
- Create a social media advertising campaign strategy
- Track the results of a Facebook advertising campaign with reporting tools
- Advanced techniques and tricks for social media for business
- Target student: Beginner to Intermediate
- Computer & software provided in class
- Class size limited
Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities. Available for Private or Group Sessions.
Certificate Programs & Bootcamps
This class is a part of:
Terms & Conditions
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you register.
Available Public Classes
Space Available: 15 seat(s)
Location: Digital Workshop Center - Ft. Collins - View Map
Course Closing Date: 8-11-2019
Instructor(s): Carmelo Mannino
Live Online classes
Space Available(Online): 15 seat(s)
|Choose Location: Digital Workshop Center - Ft. Collins - Online|
Available Private Training
Digital Workshop Center offers each class in a private, one-on-one format. Private training may be scheduled around your availability and customized to your specific needs.
Consulting allows you to work one on one with your instructor, but does not follow a class curriculum.
If the public class schedule above is not ideal, please choose from the following options: