Level 2 – Microsoft Word Intermediate Class
Go beyond the basics in the Microsoft Word Intermediate class
In Microsoft Word for Beginners (Level 1), you gained the basic skills that you need to create a wide range of standardized business documents. However, if you use Microsoft Word on a regular basis, the next step is to improve your efficiency. In the Microsoft Word Intermediate class, you will add relevant technology skills to get your resume up to date.
In this class, you can customize and automate the way Microsoft Word works for you. You can also improve the quality of your work by enhancing your documents with intermediate and advanced Microsoft Word features.
Microsoft Word Intermediate will teach you how to create complex documents by adding components such as, customized lists, tables, charts, and graphics. It’s time to become more productive with your Word skills in your daily workflow. Let’s get started today!
Upon successful completion of the Microsoft Word Intermediate class, students will be able to:
- Create and manage ordered and unordered lists
- Customize your own tables and charts
- Work with formatting using styles and themes
- Add images to your documents
- Create customized graphic elements
- Insert content using Quick Parts
- Control text flow
- Use templates to automate document creation
- Perform complex mail merges efficiently
- Use macros to automate common tasks
- Target student: Intermediate
- Coursework may be assigned outside of class
- Computer & software provided in class
- Class size limited
Terms & Conditions
This class is currently offered in a private format.
If you do not have an access code or have any questions, please contact us.