Adobe Illustrator Advanced Class – Level 2
Go farther with the Adobe Illustrator Advanced Class
Once you have completed Illustrator Level 1, you are ready to use Adobe Illustrator to create simple illustrations and logos. In the Adobe Illustrator Advanced class (Level 2), you learn how to go past the basics by creating complex illustrations, custom shapes with the Pen Tool, print documents without any errors or color mismatches, and prepare illustrations for the web. For someone serious about design, no matter what industry or career path, this is an important class to get you the skills you need.
In this four-part series intermediate Adobe Illustrator Advanced class, you will create complex, robust illustrations that go beyond the basics and help you create professional graphics.
In the Adobe Illustrator Advanced class, you will learn to use Illustrator by drawing and manipulating simple shapes to create logos, as well as combining text and graphics to create advertisements.
Adobe Illustrator Advanced is hands-on and intensive, but designed to help make difficult topics easier to understand. Your instructor, an Adobe Certified Expert, will work with you closely to make sure that you avoid common mistakes in Illustrator and apply best practices when possible.
Upon successful completion of the Adobe Illustrator Advanced class, students will be able to:
- Use advanced design concepts including blending colors and shapes
- Work with brushes and explore brush options
- Make uses of creative effects and graphic styles
- Complete a professional design for logos, brochures, and more
- Combine Illustrator with other Adobe Applications
- Target student: Intermediate
- Coursework may be assigned outside of class
- Computer & software provided in class
- Class size limited
- Adobe Illustrator Level 1 or equivalent knowledge is required*
- We recommended that you have the Adobe Illustrator software before starting class.
Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities. Available for Private or Group Sessions.
Certificate Programs & Bootcamps
Terms & Conditions
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you register.