Level 1 – Adobe Illustrator for Beginners Class
Hands-on Adobe Illustrator for Beginners Classes will get you started
This four-part series training class introduces you to Adobe Illustrator, a sophisticated graphics application that helps you to create complex and attractive designs. The Adobe Illustrator for Beginners class (Level 1) will teach you how to create logos, advertisements, and other illustrations with ease using this software. However, creating complex designs can be overwhelming if you are not familiar with the tools present in Adobe Illustrator and their features.
In Adobe Illustrator for Beginners, you will learn the application by drawing and manipulating simple shapes to create logos, as well as combining text and graphics to create advertisements.
This class is hands-on and intensive, but designed to help make difficult topics easier to understand. Your instructor, an Adobe Certified Expert, will work with you closely to make sure that you avoid common mistakes in Illustrator and apply best practices when possible.
Upon successful completion of our Adobe Illustrator for Beginners class, students will be able to:
- Understand the Illustrator environment and vocabulary
- Review graphic type and resolution for web vs print documents
- Work with multiple artboards
- Understand techniques for selecting artwork
- Use existing shapes to create professional designs
- Create and transform artwork
- Use color, type, and patterns to enhance your designs
- Target student: Beginner
- Coursework may be assigned outside of class
- Computer & software provided in class
- Class size limited
- Introduction to Computers or equivalent knowledge.
- Introduction to Design Fundamentals is recommended, but not required*
- We recommended that you have the Adobe Illustrator software before starting class.
Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities. Available for Private or Group Sessions.
Certificate Programs & Bootcamps
Terms & Conditions
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you register.
Available Public Classes
Space Available: 16 seat(s)
Location: Digital Workshop Center - Ft. Collins - View Map
Course Closing Date: 8-18-2019
Instructor(s): Jake Van Newkirk
Live Online classes
Space Available(Online): 16 seat(s)
|Choose Location: Digital Workshop Center - Ft. Collins - Online|
Available Private Training
Digital Workshop Center offers each class in a private, one-on-one format. Private training may be scheduled around your availability and customized to your specific needs.
Consulting allows you to work one on one with your instructor, but does not follow a class curriculum.
If the public class schedule above is not ideal, please choose from the following options: