Guide for Veterans Education & Training to apply GI Bill benefits
Are you a Veteran interested in using your education benefits to launch a new career? Veterans Education & Training at Digital Workshop Center includes high demand fields such as web design, graphic design, digital marketing, business administration, or video editing & production. Download this free guide for Veterans Education & Training below to get started!
Digital Workshop Center (DWC) respects and appreciates everything United States Veterans do for this country. DWC is committed to improving the next chapter of Veteran’s lives through education and technology skills training.
Classes at Digital Workshop Center (DWC) are always live and hands-on. They are available in Denver, Fort Collins, or live online via webinar software. No self-paced videos.
Eligibility for Veterans Education & Training can vary based on the GI program and education benefits available. The veterans programs eligible for education training at Digital Workshop Center include the following:
Benefits for Veterans
- Chapter 30 (Montgomery GI Bill)
- Chapter 33 (Post-9/11 GI Bill)
- Chapter 1606 (Reserves)
- Chapter 1607 (Reserves on active duty)
Benefits for Dependents
- Chapter 35 (Survivors and Dependents Assistance)
- Fry Scholarship (Children and surviving spouses post-9/11)
In this free Veterans Education & Training e-book, you will learn how to:
- Determine eligibility requirements and qualifications
- Review career codes and outcomes
- Develop a training plan for high demand careers
- Review available Veterans non-college degree programs including certificate programs, bootcamps, and stand-alone classes
- Apply useful tips and tricks along the way!
Fill out the form to download your guide or contact us today for more information!
I want to download this Veterans Education & Training Guide!