Guide to the GI Bill® & DWC
In this free Veterans Education & Training e-book, you will learn how to:
- Determine eligibility requirements and qualifications
- Review career codes and outcomes
- Develop a training plan for high demand careers
- Review available Veterans non-college degree programs including certificate programs, bootcamps, and stand-alone classes
- Apply useful tips and tricks along the way!
Fill out the form to download your guide or contact us today for more information.
GI Bill® is a registered trade mark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about educational benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government web site at www.benefits.va.gov/bill.
Veterans Guide Now
Empowering you with skills, not degrees
Learn useful tips and follow a step-by-step guide to getting started.
Why Digital Workshop Center?
Skills learned in this program include introductory computer skills, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word and Google Apps.
You schedule your class sessions around your availability and commitments. Because every program is private, there is also no need to worry about social anxiety of attending class in a group setting.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I need to fill out the information requested?
We will always keep your information private and safe. We ask for your information in exchange for a valuable download in order to a) improve your experience on our site, b) to provide you with information on next steps for professional development, or c) to send you relevant information we think may of value to you.
Is this really free?
Yes, 100% free. We are just sharing some useful downloads that may improve your professional development and experience at DWC. Let us know if you have any questions and we're here to help.
Benefits for Veterans
- Chapter 30 (Montgomery GI Bill)
- Chapter 33 (Post-9/11 GI Bill)
- Chapter 1606 (Reserves)
- Chapter 1607 (Reserves on active duty)
Benefits for Dependents