Learn how to plan and understand the effectiveness of your marketing efforts.
Start DateJul114 Sessions, Tue/Thu 5-8:30PM MTOnline
Session 1Tue, Jul 11 05:00 pm MDT - Tue, Jul 11 08:30 pm MDTOnline
Session 2Thu, Jul 13 05:00 pm MDT - Thu, Jul 13 08:30 pm MDTOnline
Session 3Tue, Jul 18 05:00 pm MDT - Tue, Jul 18 08:30 pm MDTOnline
Session 4Thu, Jul 20 05:00 pm MDT - Thu, Jul 20 08:30 pm MDTOnline
- $895.00 excl.
None of these dates work for you? Suggest another date & time
The Digital Marketing Strategies class looks at the fundamental concepts and strategies of marketing, as well as the data-driven digital marketing skills needed to successfully propel your career forward. As a student, you’ll be able to determine a company’s voice in the digital landscape in order to create a whole campaign to reach your customers.
Still have questions? Visit our FAQ page for more help.
- 14 hours of classroom training | Additional assignments outside of class
- Professional Textbook/Materials
- Download materials with practice data files
- One month of technical support
- One year for a free re-take (for attended students of public classes only)
- Certificate of Completion
Upon successful completion of the Digital Marketing Strategies Class, students will understand:
- Business and consumer Strategy
- Core components of a business
- Explaining business models and composing an elevator pitch
- Digital marketing evolution and the current landscape
- Identifying your audience
- Building a target persona
- The role of data, metrics, and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Conversion rates and benchmarks from various digital marketing channels
- Career opportunities within digital marketing
- Basic digital literacy including file management is required