Learn to build & refine campaigns in Google Ads Beginners
Start DateMay302 Sessions, Tue/Thu 5-8PM MTOnline
Session 1Tue, May 30 05:00 pm MDT - Tue, May 30 08:00 pm MDTOnline
Session 2Thu, Jun 01 05:00 pm MDT - Thu, Jun 01 08:00 pm MDTOnline
- $395.00 excl.
Start DateSep192 Sessions, Tue/Thu 5-8PM MTOnline
Session 1Tue, Sep 19 05:00 pm MDT - Tue, Sep 19 08:00 pm MDTOnline
Session 2Thu, Sep 21 05:00 pm MDT - Thu, Sep 21 08:00 pm MDTOnline
- $395.00 excl.
In the Google Ads Beginners class, you will learn about Ads’ powerful suite of digital marketing tools and connected set of networks. All strong marketing campaigns should incorporate some form of pay-per-click advertising. However, it is very easy to start spending money on digital marketing campaigns and not see any return on your investment. In this Ads training, save yourself the frustration by learning the best practices of running PPC campaigns from an expert.
Google Ads is simple to start, but difficult to master. Ads campaigns have many components that must work together to create be effective. Managing an Ads campaign involves constant monitoring, analysis, and refinement to improve overall performance.
In Google Ads Beginners training, you will start from scratch and work with your instructor through the setup of a campaign to the reporting of the results. You will refine and optimize aspects of your pay per click campaigns from ads, to keywords, to bidding, to budgets.
Our Google Ads Beginners class is hands-on and intensive. We have designed the class to make difficult topics easier to understand. Your instructor, an Ads and PPC marketing expert, will work with you closely to make sure that you avoid common mistakes in Google Ads and apply best practices when possible.
Upon successful completion of the Google Ads Beginners Class, students will be able to:
- Get started with your Google Ads account
- Create an effective Pay-per-click (PPC) ad campaign
- Optimize keywords for PPC campaigns
- Write effective ads for Google Ads campaigns
- Analyze and report campaign performance
- Manage bidding and budgets
Still have questions? Visit our FAQ page for more help.
- 6 hours of classroom training | Additional assignments outside of class
- Professional Textbook/Materials
- Download materials with practice data files
- One month of technical support
- One year for a free re-take (for attended students of public classes only)
- Certificate of Completion
- Basic digital literacy including file management is required
- Having a Google Ads account set up prior to class is recommended, but not required