Google Apps Beginners classes to enhance your productivity
Start DateNov221 session, Tue 9AM-12PMOnline
GWB - Session 1Tue, Nov 22 09:00 am MST - Tue, Nov 22 12:00 pm MSTOnline
- $249.00 excl.
In Google Apps Beginners class, you will learn how the G-Suite of Google Apps supports both real-time and asynchronous collaboration, a great start for individuals transitioning from an office environment to a Google Apps environment. This short course covers essential job skills like Gmail, Calendar, Drive, and Sheets. Add marketable skills to your resume with Google Apps training today.
In Google Apps Beginners, you will learn the capability of Google Apps and how to work within the environment. Collaboration tools and the ability to manage documents effectively online will change how you and your team do your work. This Google Apps training can be customized for small groups and employee training so that our experts train exactly how your team uses the G-Suite software.
Schedule Google Apps Beginners classes in a one-on-one or private group class. Contact a student advisor to learn more about Google Apps Beginners classes today.
Still have questions? Visit our FAQ page for more help.
- 3 hours of classroom training | Additional assignments outside of class
- Professional Reference Packet
- Download materials with practice data files
- One month of technical support
- One year for a free re-take (for attended students of public classes only)
- Certificate of Completion
Upon successful completion of Google Apps Beginners class, students will be able to:
- Navigate in the G-Suite environment
- Manage schedules in Google Calendar
- Store documents using Google Drive
- Upload existing documents created with Microsoft Office
- Create and share documents with Google Docs
- Collaborate with Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, and Drawings
- Communicate using Google Hangouts/Meet