Learn essential Business Soft Skills including business writing & management
Start DateOct024 sessions, Mon/Wed 9AM-12:30PM MTOnline
Session 1Mon, Oct 02 09:00 am MDT - Mon, Oct 02 12:30 pm MDTOnline
Session 2Wed, Oct 04 09:00 am MDT - Wed, Oct 04 12:30 pm MDTOnline
Session 3Mon, Oct 09 09:00 am MDT - Mon, Oct 09 12:30 pm MDTOnline
Session 4Wed, Oct 11 09:00 am MDT - Wed, Oct 11 12:30 pm MDTOnline
- $485.00 excl.
In the Business Soft Skills class, you will learn how to manage the best practices of working in a team to propel your career forward. Everything from personal leadership to time management to managing success will be taught by working professionals who have real world use cases to share.
While you should always extend your education and add new hard skills like new technology, business soft skills are always key to making you the best candidate for employment. As you work through the hiring process, you need to understand the key soft skill indicators that hiring managers are looking for throughout an interview process as well as on the job. In fact, many hiring managers hire for soft skills as much as anything else.
Our instructors bring their real-world experience to teach how to improve your inter-personal skills and become a valuable team member for any company.
- 14 hours of classroom training | Additional assignments outside of class
- Professional Textbook
- Download materials with practice data files
- One month of technical support
- One year for a free re-take (for attended students of public classes only)
- Certificate of Completion
Still have questions? Visit our FAQ page for more help.
Upon successful completion of the Business Soft Skills class, students will be proficient in:
- Getting Started with Management.
- Developing your Leader Mindset (Being Adaptable, Demonstrating Accountability, Demonstrating Courage)
- Developing a Collaborative Team (Communicating Effectively, Engaging and Inspiring Others)\
- Conflict resolution (Managing Talent, Collaborating, Relating Well to Others)
- Problem-solving (Solving Complex Problems, Strategizing, Being Innovative)
- Management in the 21st Century (Social Media, Diversity, ADA, HIPPA etc)
- Managing Success. (Managing Execution, Driving for Results, Maximizing Productivity)
- Managing Time/Delegating (Managing the Business)