Adobe After Effects
Dynamic, engaging visual effects and motion graphics for your video project will help you build the visual content that your business needs.
In Adobe After Effects at Digital Workshop Center, you will learn to create content for commercial video and motion picture production, designs for the web, and graphics for use in presentations. Learn how to become a visual effects professional and impress your audience with breathtaking motion graphics.
This class is hands-on and intensive, but designed to help make difficult topics easier to understand. Your instructor, an Adobe Certified Expert, will work with you closely to make sure that you avoid common mistakes in Premiere Pro and apply best practices when possible.
Class Objective: You will use Adobe After Effects to create, design, and export professional 2D/3D compositions and vector animation projects.
Target Student: This course is intended for creative professionals interested in learning to work with video and vector animations or graphics using Adobe After Effects.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Explore the Adobe After Effects environment and workflow
- Work with a composition and apply special effects
- Create transparencies and 2D animations
- Color correct video and replace/remove unwanted elements
- Integrate Adobe After Effects with other applications
- Output video files
It is also recommended that you have the Adobe After Effects software before starting class. You can purchase the software or obtain a trial from Adobe.com.
Training Type: Instructor led and small class size. Student-paced learning model and structured hands-on activities. Available for Private or Group Sessions.
- Professional Textbook
- Download materials with practice examples
- Free access to CoWorking space on class days (FC Only)
- One month of technical support
- Certificate of Completion
- Classroom equipped with computers and software
- 14 hours of training
- Additional coursework to be completed outside of class time may be assigned
- Breaks are taken throughout each session
- Class size limited to 5 students
- All After Effects Level 1 course materials included
- Target Audience: Beginner
Terms and Conditions
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you register.
This course is part of one of the DWC Certification Programs.
Space Available: 5 seat(s)
Location: Digital Workshop Center - Ft. Collins - View Map
Classroom: Community Room
Course Closing Date: 3-03-2018
Instructor(s): Phillip Broste
Space Available(Online): 5 seat(s)
|Choose Location: Digital Workshop Center - Ft. Collins - Online|
Other 1-ON-1 and Group Training Options
Private Class - Contact us for pricing and schedulingCustom, Hourly Training - Submit a Consulting Request