Level 1 – Adobe After Effects for Beginners Class
Learn the basics of vector animation in Adobe After Effects for Beginners
Today’s businesses need dynamic visual effects and motion graphics to help build engaging visual content. In the Adobe After Effects for Beginners class (Level 1) at Digital Workshop Center, you will learn to create content for commercial video and motion picture production, designs for the web, and graphics for use in presentations. Learn how to become a visual effects professional and impress your audience with breathtaking motion graphics.
The Adobe After Effects for Beginners Class is hands-on and intensive, but designed to help make difficult topics easier to understand. Your instructor, an Adobe Certified Expert, will work with you closely to make sure that you avoid common mistakes when creating, designing and exporting 2D/3D compositions and vector animation projects.
Upon successful completion of the Adobe After Effects for Beginners class, students will be able to:
- Explore the Adobe After Effects environment and workflow
- Work with a composition and apply special effects
- Create transparencies and 2D animations
- Color correct video and replace/remove unwanted elements
- Integrate Adobe After Effects with other applications
- Output video files
- Target student: Beginner
- Coursework may be assigned outside of class
- Computer & software provided in class
- Class size limited
- Introduction to Computers or equivalent knowledge.
- Adobe Photoshop Level 1 is recommended, but not required.*
- We recommended that you have the Adobe After Effects software before starting class.
Instructor led and small class size. Student-paced learning model and structured hands-on activities. Available for Private or Group Sessions.
This class is part of our Fundamental Video Design Certificate Program
Terms & Conditions
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you register.
Available Public Classes
Space Available: 4 seat(s)
Location: Digital Workshop Center - Ft. Collins - View Map
Classroom: Community Room
Course Closing Date: 11-02-2019
Instructor(s): Phillip Broste
Live Online classes
Space Available(Online): 4 seat(s)
|Choose Location: Digital Workshop Center - Ft. Collins - Online|
Available Private Training
Digital Workshop Center offers each class in a private, one-on-one format. Private training may be scheduled around your availability and customized to your specific needs.
Consulting allows you to work one on one with your instructor, but does not follow a class curriculum.
If the public class schedule above is not ideal, please choose from the following options: