- Click the Webinar URL link provided in your class registration confirmation email. This is also available in your account on the Digital Workshop Center website under My Account>My Classes.
- If necessary, you may be prompted to download Zoom.
- Click on the downloaded file to install and run Zoom.
- If you’ve launched the meeting before the instructor has started the class, you’ll see the note, Please wait for the host to start this meeting.
- Once the Host has started the meeting, the Zoom window will appear to Choose ONE of the audio conference options.
- Click Test speaker and microphone before doing anything else.
- To use your computer’s audio (the microphone), select Join with Computer Audio. To use the phone instead, select Phone Call and call the phone number provided.
As a Participant, you will be able to:
- View the instructor’s screen
- Hear audio from the instructor and other students (if applicable). For group classes, you may be muted unless you request otherwise.
- Click Chat, to text chat with Everyone or privately with the instructor.
- Share files through Chat (click the More drop down).
- Communicate Raise Hand, Go Slower, etc. to the instructor (click Participants)
For Audio Issues:
- If you’re having trouble hearing or being heard, select Audio Options from the drop down next to the microphone icon in the bottom left corner. From here, you’ll be able to adjust or test your speaker and your microphone.
- If your Computer microphone isn’t working, select Switch to Phone Call from that drop down and call the phone number provided.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (970)980-8091