Get your tech questions answered by our expert staff!
As a valued student, Digital Workshop Center is here to help you every step of the way as you apply the skills you learned in class.
With the purchase of any class, students receive one month (30 calendar days) of free technical support from the last day of the class.
Before you submit your technical support questions, you need to understand that DWC technical support is:
- To help you work through problems or issues that arise as you work on material covered in your class
- To help you with additional practice or lab files assigned by your instructor
- To make sure you are successful with the topics covered in class
- Answered in order of the requests received. Answers will typically be provided within one business day of your request, but some may take longer if additional research is needed.
It is also important to understand that DWC technical support is not:
- To help you work on your specific projects or non-class assignments. If you need specific help with a project, you need to setup a consulting appointment with one of our expert instructors.
- To assist you while working on additional topics not covered in your class
Please note that technical support requests may be denied if they do not meet the above conditions.
If you have read the above conditions and feel that you have a valid technical support request, please complete the form below with any questions you may have.