Level 1 – Microsoft Visio for Beginners Class
Learn how to diagram your process with the Microsoft Visio for Beginners class
Creating diagrams and charts play a pivotal role in knowledge dissemination, making complex data easy to understand. Microsoft Visio Professional has a host of features that are instrumental in creating visual representations of information. Learn how to be more productive and efficient in this Microsoft Visio for Beginners class.
Throughout this class, you will work with a live instructor in a hands-on setting to get the training you need. Focused on customized curriculum, we will develop this class to make sure you walk away with real world knowledge you can immediately use at your home or office.
Microsoft Visio for Beginners is a great start to learning how to create better process documents. Let us help to create a custom Visio class for you today!
Upon successful completion of the Microsoft Visio for Beginners class, students will be able to:
- Identify the various types of process documents & drawings you can create using Visio
- Work with shapes from Visio stencils
- Increase your productivity with smart features
- Create a flowchart
- Create an organization chart manually or generate one from a text file
- Create an floor plan to scale
- Understand how to create better process diagrams efficiently
- Target student: Beginner
- Coursework may be assigned outside of class
- Computer & software provided in class
- Class size limited