Complete Microsoft Project training, customized to your project workflow
Microsoft Project is an industry leading project management application that will help you effectively manage a project according to a realistic plan. In the complete Microsoft Project class from Digital Workshop Center, our expert instructors will work with you help you understand how to use this tool directly on your project at hand, starting with the basics and moving to the advance with an emphasis on efficiency.
This user-friendly program provides a project manager with tools to manage project tasks, resources, costs, and budgets. In addition, the software is built to be able to collaborate easily with other team members involved in the project.
In the Microsoft Project class, you will understand the terminology and environment of the program, how to create an effective project plan, assign resources to get the project plan done, and how to monitor the project in real-time as the project unfolds. It is important to learn how to not only feed information into your project plan, but also how you will analyze that data with reports so you can make smarter business decisions for your next project.
Upon successful completion of the Microsoft Project class, students will be able to:
- Work within the Microsoft Project environment
- Create a new Project plan with real world task information
- Manage and organize tasks efficiently
- Understand and allocate resources for your project
- Complete and share your project plan
- Create budgets and undertand project costs
- Utilize project reports effectively
- FInd ways to reuse project information and collaborate with coworkers
- Target student: Beginner
- Coursework may be assigned outside of class
- Computer & software provided in class
- Class size limited
Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities. Available for Private or Group Sessions.
Terms & Conditions
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you register.