Level 1 – Crystal Reports for Beginners Class
Reports will never look the same after Crystal Reports for Beginners
Businesses need reporting tools to access data sources and generate customized reports. Crystal Reports enhances report building techniques with a wide variety of features that add value to your presentation. In the Crystal Reports for Beginners (Level 1) class, you will learn the right ways to generate a stunning report.
In the Crystal Reports for Beginners class, we begin by teaching you how to create reports by connecting to a database and modifying its presentation. However, by the end of the class, you will create dynamic, custom reports using advanced grouping techniques, parameters, formulas and functions, and so much more.
Crystal Reports classes are customized to your company’s specific training needs and we will work with you in advance of the class to make sure you get what you need from your time in class. Contact us today to start getting the most from your Crystal Reports program!
Upon successful completion of the Crystal Reports for Beginners Class, students will be able to:
- Become comfortable in the Crystal Reports envrioment
- Identify the key features of Crystal and navigate the essential tools
- Create, modify, and edit a basic report from a data source
- Add formulas and filters to enhance your report
- Include parameters for flexible reporting options
- Add multiple levels of grouping for more complex data analysis
- Format and improve reports to your business needs
- Target student: Beginner
- Coursework may be assigned outside of class
- Computer & software provided in class
- Class size limited
Terms & Conditions
Available Public Classes
Space Available: 1 seat(s)
Location: Digital Workshop Center - Ft. Collins - View Map
Classroom: Community Room
Course Closing Date: 8-05-2018
Instructor(s): Stu Crair
Live Online classes
Space Available(Online): 4 seat(s)
|Choose Location: Digital Workshop Center - Ft. Collins - Online|
Available Private Training
Digital Workshop Center offers each class in a private, one-on-one format. Private training may be scheduled around your availability and customized to your specific needs.
Consulting allows you to work one on one with your instructor, but does not follow a class curriculum.
If the public class schedule above is not ideal, please choose from the following options: