Level 1 – Adobe Captivate Fundamentals
Hands-on Adobe Captivate Fundamentals Training
As your organization continues to grow, you need to develop more eLearning content than ever before. Adobe Captivate is one of the industry leaders for eLearning course development and will provide a tool that will help you get the most of your investment of time and resources into your next project. This Adobe Captivate Fundamentals course will teach how to not only use the program but also real-world examples of how to apply best practices to create exciting eLearning content.
Throughout this class, you will be guided by an Adobe Certified instructor who will show you step-by-step how to tackle advanced technical concepts in Captivate in an easy to understand format. The class is project based and you will create soft-skills lessons, software demonstrations, interactive training simulations, or video demos. For custom team training, the content of the class will be customized to best suit your organization’s needs and specific application of Adobe Captivate.
Enrolling in an Adobe Captivate training class at an Adobe authorized training center makes certain you will gain the skills you need in the time frame you expect.
Upon successful completion of our Adobe Captivate Fundamentals class, students will be able to:
- Explore and customize the Adobe Captivate work area
- Understand eLearning software basics
- Incorporate best practices to create engaging digital courses
- Add standard objects to a slide such as text captions, images, characters, videos, PowerPoint content, audio, Smart Shapes, and more
- Explore basic editing tools and techniques
- Enhance the user experience by adding interactivity via click boxes, buttons, text entry boxes, and quizzes
- Publish your content on common devices.
- Target student: Beginner
- Coursework may be assigned outside of class
- Class size limited
- Introduction to Computers or equivalent knowledge.
- Introduction to Design Fundamentals is recommended, but not required*
- We recommended that you have the Adobe Captivate software before starting class.
Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities. Available for Private or Group Sessions.
Terms & Conditions
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you register.
This class is currently offered in a private format.
Fill out the form below to request more information about Level 1 - Adobe Captivate Fundamentals or to request information on customized individual or group training sessions.
If you do not have an access code or have any questions, please contact us.
Space Available: 0 seat(s)
Location: Digital Workshop Center - Ft. Collins - View Map
Classroom: Community Room
Course Closing Date: 5-22-2019
Instructor(s): Michael Coronado