Level 3 – Microsoft Word Advanced Class
Learn to manage complex documents in Microsoft Word Advanced
Are you ready to become a Word power user? In Microsoft Office Word Intermediate (Level 2), you learned to create complex documents, but as your documents grow in size you need long document tools to be able to manage them more effectively. In Microsoft Word Advanced (Level 3), you start to use more valuable features of Word and take your skills to the next level.
Consider that you may be working on a long document which needs a table of contents, index, and footnotes. The management of these sections is essential to you being able to produce a quality document efficiently. In this Microsoft Word Advanced class, you will learn the long document features needed to be successful, as well as add valuable skills to your resume.
In Microsoft Word Advanced, we will show you all the tips and tricks of Microsoft Word that can set you apart from your coworkers or other job seekers. If you’re ready for advanced Word training, this class is right for you!
Upon successful completion of the Microsoft Word Advanced class, students will be able to:
- Use Microsoft Office Word with other programs like Excel or PPT
- Collaborate on documents with others
- Manage document versions
- Add reference marks and notes
- Work with table of contents, footnotes, index, and more
- Make long documents easier to use
- Secure a document
- Target student: Intermediate to Advanced
- Coursework may be assigned outside of class
- Computer & software provided in class
- Class size limited