Microsoft Excel for Beginners Class – Level 1
Excel classes for beginners – learn a required skill for any career path
This Microsoft Excel for beginners teaches program efficiency, along with how to use simple formulas and functions, format a workbook, and prepare for print and distribution. Microsoft Excel is the industry leader in business productivity tools as part of the Microsoft Office Suite. Excel has unlimited capabilities to calculate, manipulate, and analyze data of any kind. Get help with training in one of our excel classes for beginners (Level 1) and start being more productive at your office today. In this class, you will start from the ground up and learn the right ways to use the program effectively. Enrolling now!
Upon successful completion of Microsoft Excel for Beginners class, students will be able to:
- Create a basic worksheet by using Microsoft Excel
- Perform calculations in an Excel worksheet
- Understand absolute vs relative references in a formula
- Modify an Excel worksheet
- Modify the appearance of data within a worksheet
- Manage Excel workbooks
- Print the content of an Excel worksheet
- Have you already completed our excel class for beginners? Try our Excel Intermediate Training.
- 7 hours of classroom training | Additional assignments outside of class
- Professional Textbook
- Download materials with practice data files
- Free access to CoWorking space on class days (FC Only)
- One month of technical support
- One year for a free re-take (for attended students of public classes only)
- Certificate of Completion
- Target student: Beginner
- Computer & software provided in class
- Class size limited
Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities. Available for Private or Group Sessions.
Terms & Conditions
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you register.
Available Public Classes
Space Available: 4 seat(s)
Location: Digital Workshop Center - Ft. Collins - View Map
Classroom: Community Room
Streaming Live Online
Space Available(Online): 4 seat(s)
Course Closing Date: 4-12-2020
Instructor(s): Tim Gauthier
|Choose Location: Digital Workshop Center - Ft. Collins - Online|
Available Private Training
Digital Workshop Center offers each class in a private, one-on-one format. Private training may be scheduled around your availability and customized to your specific needs.
Consulting allows you to work one on one with your instructor, but does not follow a class curriculum.
If the public class schedule above is not ideal, please choose from the following options: