Microsoft Excel: Advanced Excel Class – Formulas & Functions
Learn Excel to edit and manipulate your spreadsheets
This Advanced Excel Class focuses solely on solving complex problems with your data. We will walk you all the way through the basics of formula creation to advanced logical and look-up functions. Learn Excel with our hands-on training in this Advanced Excel class – Formulas & Functions. You will learn how to manipulate text data, use dates in formulas, calculate complex statistical problems, include conditional logic and much more. All of our Excel classes are taught by industry experts who bring their real world experience into the classroom You will leave this Advanced Excel Class – Formulas & Functions feeling confident in creating advanced functions for any data analysis scenario.
Upon successful completion of the Advanced Excel Formulas & Functions class, students will be able to:
- Understand the Excel tools to assist in building formulas
- Create basic formulas and functions
- Manipulate text with Text functions
- Calculate dates and numbers in creative ways
- Add intelligence to your spreadsheets using Logical functions
- Find data easier with Lookup functions
- Use advanced function techniques to save you time
- Target student: Beginner to Intermediate
- Coursework may be assigned outside of class
- Computer & software provided in class
- Class size limited
Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities. Available for Private or Group Sessions.
Terms & Conditions
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you register.
Available Public Classes
Space Available: 16 seat(s)
Location: Digital Workshop Center - Ft. Collins - View Map
Course Closing Date: 3-23-2019
Live Online classes
Space Available(Online): 16 seat(s)
|Choose Location: Digital Workshop Center - Ft. Collins - Online|
Available Private Training
Digital Workshop Center offers each class in a private, one-on-one format. Private training may be scheduled around your availability and customized to your specific needs.
Consulting allows you to work one on one with your instructor, but does not follow a class curriculum.
If the public class schedule above is not ideal, please choose from the following options: