Microsoft Excel: Advanced Excel Formulas & Functions
Learning how to use formulas and functions in Microsoft Excel is crucial to success in the program. Advanced Excel Formulas & Functions focuses solely on solving complex problems with your data. We will walk you all the way through the basics of formula creation to advanced logical and look-up functions.
Our hands-on training will teach you how to manipulate text data, use dates in formulas, calculate complex statistical problems, include conditional logic and much more. You will leave our classes confident in creating advanced functions for any Excel scenario.
Class Objective: You will learn many types of advanced Excel formulas and functions, including Text, Date, Financial, Logical, and Lookup functions.
Target Student: This course is designed for students who desire to build advanced formulas in their spreadsheets.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the Excel tools to assist in building formulas
- Create basic formulas and functions
- Manipulate text with Text functions
- Calculate dates and numbers in creative ways
- Add intelligence to your spreadsheets using Logical functions
- Find data easier with Lookup functions
- Use advanced function techniques to save you time
Pre-requisite: Microsoft Excel Level 1 or basic understanding of Excel formulas and functions.
Training Type: Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities. Available for Private or Group Sessions.
- Professional Textbook
- Download materials with practice examples
- Free access to CoWorking space on class days (FC Only)
- One month of technical support
- One year for a free re-take (for attended students of public classes only)
- Certificate of Completion
- Classroom equipped with computers and software
- 7 hours of training
- Breaks are taken throughout each session
- Class size limited
- Target Audience: Advanced
Terms and Conditions
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you register.
Space Available: 16 seat(s)
Location: Digital Workshop Center - Ft. Collins - View Map
Course Closing Date: 3-11-2018
Instructor(s): Ron Arrigo
Space Available(Online): 4 seat(s)
|Choose Location: Digital Workshop Center - Ft. Collins - Online|
Other 1-ON-1 and Group Training Options
Private Class - Contact us for pricing and schedulingCustom, Hourly Training - Submit a Consulting Request