Resources for SEO Classes
Provided by Carmelo Mannino of DWC
- HARO – a tool to get daily emails with reporters looking for sources
- Keyword Planner – starting place for keyword research. Accessed through Adwords.
- Google Trends – Shows search trends across Google
- Google Speed test/ Page Speed Insights– Test the speed of your website. Need to do each of your major pages.
- Google Mobile Friendly Test– Test how responsive your site is.
- Google Mobile speed test– How fast does your page load on a 3g network.
- SEO Meta in 1 click– Chrome extension to break down your SEO including Alt tags, H1, H2, keywords, and more.
- Launchrock and Unbounce – Easy to build landing pages
- GrowthHackers – Best digital marketing community. Click Community, then use the search.
- Ahrefs – Great SEO resource to do competitor research or find broken links. Do the $1 trial and download all information.