Salesforce Workshop for Beginners
Categories: Business Applications
Learn Admin Basic Training Essentials for New Salesforce Admins
If you want to learn, develop and improve your skills with Salesforce this comprehensive and hands-on workshop is for you. The Salesforce Workshop for Beginners covers Admin Basic Training in a five-day, immersive course that will teach you to become a management-related expert. Throughout this workshop, you will learn how to create fields, reports, dashboards, manage your campaigns, create workflows and so much more.
This class is highly recommended before you begin a Salesforce deployment and will also help you to prepare for the Salesforce Admin 201 exam.
The Salesforce Workshop for Beginners is a partnership between Digital Workshop Center and Cloud2B, a Salesforce Platinum Partner with international offices in Colorado and Brazil. Cloud2B brings over 20 years of Salesforce experience to this workshop, and has helped to design the class from top to bottom.
In addition, this class will be taught by Gilberto Vilaca, Cloud2B lead Instructor and CEO. Gilberto has completed over 1500 Salesforce projects and brings an incredible wealth of real-world Salesforce implementation experience to the classroom.
DWC and Cloud2B have worked hard to present difficult subjects in an easy-to-understand format for students of all skill levels. If you want to be more efficient managing Salesforce, contact us today to find out how this workshop can help you.
Upon successful completion of our Salesforce Workshop, students will be able to:
- Tailor the application to your specific needs and business processes, including layouts, fields, and tabs.
- Use best practices to arrange your data in a Salesforce secure environment.
- Import clean data and maintain its integrity.
- Compile dashboards and reports that meet specific needs.
- Automate workflow for efficiency.
- 5 days (35 hours) of training
- Download materials with practice data files (if applicable)
- One month of technical support
- Certificate of Completion
- Target student: Beginner
- Coursework may be assigned outside of class
- All students to Bring Your Own Device (BYOD). Contact us if you have any equipment needs.
- Class size limited
Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities. Available for Private or Group Sessions.
Terms & Conditions
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you register.