It’s time to past the basics with QuickBooks Advanced classes
As your business grows, you need more tools to work with your financial data. In the QuickBooks Advanced Class (Level 2), you will find out about the features of QuickBooks that can make you more productive as a business owner using this complex software.
Getting to the next level with QuickBooks means that you’ll be able to do make advanced reports and graphs of your business’ financial data, do your payroll with QuickBooks, synchronize QuickBooks with your contact management software, and more.
This private QuickBooks Advanced class will help you understand more of the available tools in a small classroom envrionment. Working closely with a QuickBooks expert, you will get customized, one-on-one attention working through your real-world issues.
Register in QuickBooks Advanced today to make keeping track of business finances a snap!
Performance Based Objectives
Upon successful completion of the QuickBooks Advanced class, students will be able to:
- Memorize popular transactions including invoices, bills, and checks
- Customize forms to match your business design
- Design customized reports
- Setup, track and pay sales tax
- Understand the basic concepts of payroll
- Estimate, time track, and job cost
- Create letter templates and write important documents
- Create users and collaborate
- Use security features that work for your business
- Target student: Intermediate
- Project based assignments and structured hands-on activities throughout class
- Computer & software provided in class
- Class size limited
Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities. Available for Private or Group Sessions.
Terms & Conditions
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you register.