Customized web development classes for PHP for Beginners
PHP is a powerful language to communicate between your website and a server. As PHP has risen in popularity with web developers, it has become a valuable skills to add to your resume or for you to be able to improve the functionality of your own site designs. In PHP for Beginners (Level 1), we will teach you how go beyond static web pages and introduce dynamic content to your site.
In PHP for Beginners, you will acquaint yourself with the PHP language by working closely with a PHP developer. Your instructor will guide you through the core concepts of the language and how it applies to modern websites. The difficult concepts needed to be successful writing PHP code, will be taught in a way that any aspiring developer can understand.
PHP for Beginners is offered in a small class format so that you can work closely with an instructor and have all of your questions answered immediately. The class will consist of structured activities and project based assignments. By the end of the class, the goal is to help students towards junior web developer positions and to confidently write PHP code independently. Contact us today to learn more about PHP for Beginners classes in Fort Collins, Denver, or live streaming online.
Upon successful completion of the PHP for Beginners (Level 1) class, students will learn:
- Familiarize yourself with PHP
- Understand how to add dynamic content to your website with PHP code
- Work with common PHP script elements
- Work with forms
- Address the stateless nature of HTTP
- Access and manipulate data with PHP
- 14 hours of classroom training
- Coursework will need to be completed outside of class time. Expected 30-40 hours of additional time outside of class
- Professional Textbook
- Download materials with practice data files
- Free access to CoWorking space on class days (FC Only)
- One month of technical support
- Certificate of Completion
- Target student: Beginner
- Project based assignments and structured hands-on activities throughout class
- Computer & software provided in class
- Class size limited
Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities. Project based assignments will be provided throughout class. Available for Private or Group Sessions.
The PHP for Beginners class is a part of the Advanced Web Development Certificate Program.
Terms & Conditions
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you register.
Available Public Classes
| Live Classes|
Space Available: 4 seat(s)
Location: Digital Workshop Center - Ft. Collins - View Map
Classroom: Flex Training Room
Streaming Live Online
Space Available(Online): 4 seat(s)
Course Closing Date: 1-05-2020
|Choose Location: Digital Workshop Center - Ft. Collins - Online|
Available Private Training
Digital Workshop Center offers each class in a private, one-on-one format. Private training may be scheduled around your availability and customized to your specific needs.
Consulting allows you to work one on one with your instructor, but does not follow a class curriculum.
If the public class schedule above is not ideal, please choose from the following options: