Level 2 – Microsoft Visio Advanced Class
Go farther and be more productive with the Microsoft Visio Advanced class
In Microsoft Visio for Beginners (Level 1), you used the various templates to design and manage workflows and flowcharts. Building on the basics, this Microsoft Visio Advanced class will teach you how to enable you to work with many new features, including using the drawing tools, creating and working with custom stencils and templates, and sharing your Visio drawings with other applications.
Each Microsoft Visio Advanced class is customized to your training needs. Hands-on and always with a live instructor, we want to help you learn the tools that you can immediately apply back at your home or office.
If you are interested in learning about the advanced collaboration and editing techniques available in Visio, then this class is right for you!
Upon successful completion of the Microsoft Access for Beginners class, students will be able to:
- Create custom shapes and stencils for your process documents
- Design styles and templates to help you become more efficient
- Design a floor plan
- Represent external data in Visio
- Share your drawings with others
- Target student: Intermediate
- Coursework may be assigned outside of class
- Computer & software provided in class
- Class size limited