Level 1 – Microsoft SharePoint for Beginners Class
Complete Microsoft SharePoint for Beginners training customized to you
As your business grows, SharePoint is there to grow with you. In fact, in most every copy of Office 365, there is a SharePoint application already included, but most companies are not using the features properly, if at all. In the Microsoft SharePoint for Beginners (Level 1) class, we will work closely with you and your department to customize SharePoint training that suits your real world needs.
Utilizing SharePoint’s team site capabilities, you and your co-workers can easily manage all your documents in one, online place. You may also collaborate in new ways using the SharePoint features such as wiki pages, announcement boards, polls, and many more. The Microsoft SharePoint for Beginners focuses on how to find the right components of the program that will work best for your company.
This class will start with the basics and quickly work through a customized curriculum to help you get the real world training you need to be successful in SharePoint. If you are ready to find out more about SharePoint classes, contact us today.
Upon successful completion of the Microsoft SharePoint for Beginners class, students will be able to:
- Get started understanding the SharePoint envrionment and capabilities
- Design and edit list views for real world projects
- Create libraries, wikis, and other popular SharePoint modules
- Communicate and collaborate with team members
- Access SharePoint content remotely
- Customize your SharePoint environment
- Create a team site
- Perform basic site administration
- Target student: Beginner
- Coursework may be assigned outside of class
- Computer & software provided in class
- Class size limited