You’re starting Microsoft Office Publisher, which is an easy-to-use, flexible program for creating newsletters, brochures, business cards, postcards, flyers, among others for print, email, and the web. In this course, you will look at how to create a publication from scratch or use one of the hundreds of business and personal designs available in Publisher.
Class Objective: You will create, format, revise, and distribute publications.
Target Student: This course was designed for persons with a basic understanding of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Word who need to learn how to use Microsoft Publisher to create, layout, and edit publications.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Create a one-page publication
- Modify a publication’s layout and structure
- Edit content in the publication
- Format a publication
- Format pictures
- Identify the options for distributing a publication
Pre-requisites: Introduction to Computers or equivalent knowledge.
Training Type: Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities. Available for Private or Group Sessions.
- Professional Textbook
- Download materials with practice examples
- Free access to CoWorking space on class days (FC Only)
- One month of technical support
- Certificate of Completion
- Classroom equipped with computers and software
- 7 hours of training
- Breaks are taken throughout each session
- Class size limited
- Target Audience: Beginner
Terms and Conditions
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you register.
Space Available: 1 seat(s)
Location: Digital Workshop Center - Ft. Collins - View Map
Classroom: Community Room
Course Closing Date: 2-18-2018
Space Available(Online): 1 seat(s)
|Choose Location: Digital Workshop Center - Ft. Collins - Online|
Other 1-ON-1 and Group Training Options
Private Class - Contact us for pricing and schedulingCustom, Hourly Training - Submit a Consulting Request