Microsoft Power BI for Beginners
Get Started with data analytics in Power BI for Beginners
Microsoft Power BI allows you to take information from multiple sources and create visually compelling answers to your business questions. Power BI is one of the most robust platforms for advanced data intelligence and modeling. In the Power BI for Beginners class, you will learn how to create a real value for your business by understanding and visualizing the data.
The Power BI for Beginners class gives you a comprehensive introduction to the application’s environment, the DAX language, Power Query and more. This will allow you to get started with analyzing data in new and exciting ways.
Power BI Classes at Digital Workshop Center focus on experiential learning, where students can learn difficult topics from an expert instructor. Our job is to make difficult concepts easy for you to understand and immediately apply on the job.
If you want to get started with Power BI, this class is right for you. Contact a student advisor today to learn more about Power BI training for your business.
Upon successful completion of our Microsoft Power BI for Beginners class, students will gain:
- Introduction to Power BI Desktop
- Introduction to DAX
- Getting Started with Power Query
- Exploring various data relationships in Power BI
- Understanding multiple data sources
- Target student: Microsoft Power BI for Beginners Level 1 is intended for a diverse audience of students who are new to data analytics and the Power BI software or those looking to improve their skills and understanding of the Power BI workflow.
- Coursework may be assigned outside of class
- Class size limited
- Basic reporting knowledge
- Basic understanding of database concepts is helpful not but not required
Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities. Available for Private or Group Sessions.
Online training available.
Terms & Conditions
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you register.