Level 1 – Microsoft OneNote for Beginners Class
Learn the right ways to get started in the Microsoft OneNote for Beginners class
Microsoft OneNote is an amazing program for free-form information gathering and multi-user collaboration, available as a part of the Microsoft Office Suite. It gathers users’ notes (handwritten or typed), drawings, screen clippings and audio commentaries. In Microsoft OneNote for Beginners, you will learn how to be productive and maximize your time with the program.
During this class, your instructor will customize the training to answer your specific OneNote questions Microsoft OneNote for Beginners is a hands-on, intensive class that is designed to show you the fundamentals, as well as the collaboration tools that can be invaluable in your daily workflow.
Contact us today to learn more about setting up a Microsoft OneNote for Beginners!
Performance Based Objectives
Upon successful completion of the Microsoft OneNote for Beginners class, students will be able to:
- Explore the OneNote interface and create a simple notebook
- Create notes
- Organize content and search for information in a OneNote notebook
- Integrate OneNote with other applications
- Share notes with other people
- Target student: Beginner
- Coursework may be assigned outside of class
- Computer & software provided in class
- Class size limited