Microsoft Excel: How To Use Power Pivot
Power users of Excel can go farther corporate Excel classes that include data analysis in Excel Power Pivot
Learn how to use Power Pivot on Microsft Excel with this excel training. If you are a power user of Microsoft Excel, then you know the amazing capabilities of PivotTables and PivotCharts. The data analysis possibilities are seemingly endless. However, if you want to take your Excel PivotTable skills to the next level, then this Excel Power Pivot class is for you.
Some of the new features of Excel Power Pivot include ways to analyze an unlimited number of rows, the ability to combine multiple data sources in one report, and share your insights with ease. The only limits are the imagination of the user doing the analysis.
For a video introduction to Power Pivot, watch this great video from Microsoft Office online or contact us to setup a private class or corporate Excel classes today!
Upon successful completion of the Microsoft Excel Power Pivot class, students will be able to:
- Main concepts of how to use Power Pivot
- Understand the benefits and drawbacks of Power Pivot
- Perform advanced data analysis and data modeling using Excel Power Pivot
- Import multiple data sources into one Excel report
- Create relationships between data tables
- Write advanced formulas with the Data Analysis Expressions (DAX) expression language
- Target student: Intermediate to Advanced
- Coursework may be assigned outside of class
- Computer & software provided in class
- Class size limited
Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities. Available for Private or Group Sessions.
Terms & Conditions
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you register.