Microsoft Access Advanced Class – Level 3
Teaching you how to work with complex databases in Microsoft Access Advanced class
Your training from Access for Beginners (Level 1) and Access Intermediate (Level 2) has provided you with a solid foundation of skills for working in Microsoft Office Access. Working with basic tables, queries, forms and reports should be more clear. Now it’s time to extend what you can achieve with your database application in this Microsoft Access Advanced (Level 3) class.
In this class, you will advance your knowledge into some of the more specialized and advanced capabilities of Access by structuring existing data, writing advanced queries, working with macros (automation), enhancing forms and reports, and maintaining the database.
Working closely with an instructor in a private, customized class, Microsoft Access Advanced will teach you how to create a more professional application. The time and money you will save working with your database will be worth the value of your training. Let us help you start designing your Access database today!
Upon successful completion of the Microsoft Access Advanced class, students will be able to:
- Restructure data into appropriate tables to ensure data dependency and minimize redundancy
- Write advanced queries to analyze and summarize data
- Create and revise Microsoft Office Access macros
- Customize reports by using various Microsoft Office Access features
- Maintain their databases using Microsoft Office Access tools
- Target student: Intermediate
- Coursework may be assigned outside of class
- Computer & software provided in class
- Class size limited
Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities. Available for Private or Group Sessions.
Terms & Conditions
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you register.