- Part 2: Dependencies and Builds
- Part 3: Frameworks
- Part 4: Testing and Offline Storage (project-based work)
- 17.5 hours of classroom training
- Coursework will need to be completed outside of class time. Expected 30-40 hours of additional time outside of class
- Professional Textbook
- Download materials with practice data files
- Free access to CoWorking space on class days (FC Only)
- One month of technical support
- Certificate of Completion
- Target student: Intermediate
- Project based assignments and structured hands-on activities throughout class
- Computer & software provided in class
- Class size limited
Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities. Project based assignments will be provided throughout class. Available for Private or Group Sessions.
Certificate Programs & Bootcamps
Terms & Conditions
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you register.
Available Public Classes
Space Available: 4 seat(s)
Location: Digital Workshop Center - Ft. Collins - View Map
Classroom: Community Room
Streaming Live Online
Space Available(Online): 2 seat(s)
Course Closing Date: 7-11-2020
Instructor(s): Stefano Bossi
|Choose Location: Digital Workshop Center - Ft. Collins - Online|
Available Private Training
Digital Workshop Center offers each class in a private, one-on-one format. Private training may be scheduled around your availability and customized to your specific needs.
Consulting allows you to work one on one with your instructor, but does not follow a class curriculum.
If the public class schedule above is not ideal, please choose from the following options: