Level 2 – DSLR Photography Intermediate Class
Categories: Digital Photography Classes
Get hands-on practice using your camera in our DSLR Photography Intermediate class
You’ve mastered the basics of what different camera settings are, in our DSLR Photography Intermediate class (Level 2) you will get to use that knowledge in a hands-on environment. We’re setting our cameras on “manual”, getting out of our seats and photographing a wide variety of situations.
Students in our DSLR Photography Intermediate class will receive a refresher on key camera features like white balance, jpg or raw settings and exposure metering. They will then begin to get an advanced sense of creative image-making practicing with portraits, close-ups and much more. The class will close with a friendly critique of photos taken in class, led by the instructor.
Upon successful completion of DSLR Photography Intermediate class, students will be able to:
- Feel confident in using their DSLR camera
- Have a greater understanding in working with exposure, shutter speed, aperture & ISO
- Build a sense of creative image making
- Critique photography, including their own
- Target student: Beginner to intermediate
- Computers & software provided in class
- Class size limited
What to Bring
- – DSLR camera with a fully charged battery
- – Support hardware i.e. lenses, manuals or card readers may be beneficial but not required
* Familiarizing yourself with your specific camera settings is recommended as the instructor may not be able to review each camera individually
Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities the ability to practice in a beautiful outdoor setting. Available for Private or Group Sessions.
Terms & Conditions
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you register.
Available Public Classes
Space Available: 15 seat(s)
Location: Digital Workshop Center - Ft. Collins - View Map
|Choose Location: Digital Workshop Center - Ft. Collins|
Available Private Training
Digital Workshop Center offers each class in a private, one-on-one format. Private training may be scheduled around your availability and customized to your specific needs.
Consulting allows you to work one on one with your instructor, but does not follow a class curriculum.
If the public class schedule above is not ideal, please choose from the following options: