Be more productive & collaborate in the Google Sheets Advanced class
In Google Sheets Level 1, you became more comfortable with how you can easily convert between Microsoft Excel and Sheets. In our Google Sheets Advanced class (Level 2), you will explore the more advanced functionality of Google Sheets and how it can help you become more productive in your daily work life.
In the Google Sheets Advanced class, you will learn how to utilize advanced formulas and functions, PivotTables, and charts as a spreadsheet power user. Using real-world examples of collaboration and editing, we will walk you through the advanced features of Sheets so that you can tap into the Google Apps for business tools in more depth. Find out why Google Sheets has become a rival to Microsoft Excel for spreadsheet users of all skill levels!
Upon successful completion of Google Sheets Advanced class, students will be able to:
- Use advanced formulas and functions
- Organize worksheet and table data using various techniques
- Create and modify charts
- Analyze data using PivotTables, Slicers, and PivotCharts
- Insert and modify graphic objects in a worksheet
- Customize and enhance workbooks and the Google Sheets environment
- Target student: Intermediate
- Coursework may be assigned outside of class
- Computer & software provided in class
- Class size limited
Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities. Available for Private or Group Sessions.
Terms & Conditions
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you register.