Introduction to Prezi Presentations
In today’s work environment, presentations have moved far beyond flip charts and overhead projectors. Audiences not only expect that your presentations are in electronic format, but they also demand that your presentations be unique and sophisticated in their use of such formats.
In this course, you will work to create amazing electronic presentations with Prezi. This software creates dynamic, engaging presentations that resemble more of a cinematic format than other presentation applications.
Prezi training at DWC is customized to you and your groups specific needs. Offered in a hands-on, instructor-led setting, you will work in-person or online to get the exact training you need to be successful with the program. Contact us today to learn more about custom Prezi training for all skill levels.
Class Objective: You will design, enhance and manage basic presentations using Prezi.
Target Student: This course is designed for persons who have an understanding of basic computer terminology, understanding of a browser, and the concept of creating digital presentations.
Pre-requisites: Introduction to Computers or equivalent knowledge.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Explore the interface
- Create a basic Prezi presentation
- Enhance a presentation
- Use the built-in tools
- Insert files
- Recognize Edit mode vs Present mode
- Set a Prezi path
- Collaborate with others
- Import PowerPoint presentations
- Use fade-in animation Presenting
- Publish and Embed presentations
Training Type: Instructor led, private, one-on-one, student-paced learning model with structured hands-on activities. Available for Private or Group Sessions.
- Professional Reference Packet
- Free access to CoWorking space on class days (FC Only)
- One month of technical support
- Certificate of Completion
- Classroom equipped with computers and software
- 3 hours of training
- Breaks are taken throughout each session
- Class size limited to 1 student
- Target Audience: Beginner
Terms and Conditions
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you register.