Level 2 – Adobe Photoshop Class
Grow your skills with online Photoshop classes, in Fort Collins & Denver.
There is so much to learn in our Adobe Photoshop class. After you have familiarized yourself with the basic image editing tools in our Adobe Photoshop for Beginners (Level 1) class, it is time for more advanced concepts to improve productivity and efficiency while using the program. In this Adobe Photoshop class (Level 2), you learn time-saving methods to create and edit images like never before.
In this four-part series class, you will learn the tools used by Adobe Photoshop Experts including masks, smart objects, channels, advanced typography and much more. You will leave with the ability to create accurate masks and image effects, retouch images, work with video files, automate repetitive tasks and integrate with other Adobe applications.
Our Level 2 – Adobe Photoshop class in our series of online Photoshop classes, is hands-on and intensive. We have designed the class to make difficult topics easier to understand. Your instructor, an Adobe Certified Expert, will work with you closely to make sure that you avoid common mistakes in Photoshop and apply best practices when possible.
Performance Based Objectives
Upon successful completion of the Adobe Photoshop class – Level 2, students will be able to:
- Work with masks
- Store information in channels
- Manipulate an image using warp and Puppet warp
- Control advanced typographic designs
- Use vector drawing techniques effectively
- Control advanced compositing
- Use Smart Filters and Smart Objects
- Mix advanced colors
- Apply creative brushes and strokes
- Prepare files for web and print
- Produce and print consistent color
Are these topics too advanced? Check out our Adobe Photoshop for Beginners class.
- 14 hours of classroom training | Additional assignments outside of class
- Professional Textbook
- Download materials with practice data files
- Free access to CoWorking space Fort Collins on class days (FC Only)
- One month of technical support
- One year for a free re-take (for attended students of public classes only)
- Certificate of Completion
- Target student: Intermediate
- Coursework may be assigned outside of class
- Computer & software provided in class
- Class size limited
- Adobe Photoshop Level 1 Class or equivalent knowledge
- Introduction to Design Fundamentals is recommended, but not required.*
- We recommended that you have the Adobe Photoshop software before starting class.
Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities. Available for Private or Group Sessions.
Certificate Programs & Bootcamps
Terms & Conditions
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you register.
Available Public Classes
Space Available: 16 seat(s)
Location: Digital Workshop Center - Ft. Collins - View Map
Streaming Live Online
Space Available(Online): 14 seat(s)
Course Closing Date: 12-11-2019
Instructor(s): Jake Van Newkirk
|Choose Location: Digital Workshop Center - Ft. Collins - Online|
Available Private Training
Digital Workshop Center offers each class in a private, one-on-one format. Private training may be scheduled around your availability and customized to your specific needs.
Consulting allows you to work one on one with your instructor, but does not follow a class curriculum.
If the public class schedule above is not ideal, please choose from the following options: