Adobe InDesign Advanced Class – Level 2
Upskill with advanced Adobe InDesign Advanced Class training
In the Adobe InDesign Advanced class (Level 2), you will learn how to save valuable time, and wow your audience. After the basics of Adobe InDesign Level 1, you have created simple designs that have helped you to become more successful with your career. Now, you need to create large documents that are attractive and can be accessed globally.
In the Adobe InDesign Advanced class, you will deploy the InDesign techniques to enhance the look and functionality of documents. You will also use advanced features of Adobe InDesign to create and design content for the web and print.
Adobe InDesign Advanced is hands-on and intensive, but designed to help make difficult topics easier to understand. Your instructor, an Adobe Certified Expert, will work with you closely to make sure that you avoid common mistakes in InDesign and apply best practices when possible.
Upon successful completion of the Adobe InDesign Advanced class, students will be able to:
- Use advanced techniques to format characters and paragraphs
- Understand styles and colors effectively
- Become more efficient using images throughout your designs
- Add tables to display data effectively
- Add transparency and other graphic objects
- Export your documents for print or web
- Target student: Intermediate
- Coursework may be assigned outside of class
- Computer & software provided in class
- Class size limited
- Adobe InDesign Level 1 or equivalent knowledge is required.
- Introduction to Design Fundamentals is recommended, but not required*
- We recommended that you have the Adobe InDesign software before starting class.
Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities. Available for Private or Group Sessions.
Certificate Programs & Bootcamps
Terms & Conditions
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you register.
Available Public Classes
Space Available: 16 seat(s)
Location: Digital Workshop Center - Ft. Collins - View Map
Streaming Live Online
Space Available(Online): 14 seat(s)
Course Closing Date: 7-11-2020
Instructor(s): Emily Morgan
|Choose Location: Digital Workshop Center - Ft. Collins - Online|
Available Private Training
Digital Workshop Center offers each class in a private, one-on-one format. Private training may be scheduled around your availability and customized to your specific needs.
Consulting allows you to work one on one with your instructor, but does not follow a class curriculum.
If the public class schedule above is not ideal, please choose from the following options: