Level 2 – Adobe Dreamweaver Advanced Class
Go beyond the basics with our Adobe Dreamweaver Advanced class
In the Adobe Dreamweaver Advanced class (Level 2), we will take you beyond the fundamentals and our Adobe experts will teach you how to increase your productivity by simplifying complex tasks and manage your website with ease.
In this Adobe Dreamweaver Advanced class you will learn how to create dynamic, interactive web sites that are responsive and professional looking on all media devices. By utilizing the intermediate to advanced features of Adobe Dreamweaver, you will be able to add a Bootstrap layout, work with media queries, and add custom interactivity. All with using little to no code.
Adobe Dreamweaver Level 2 is hands-on and intensive, but designed to help make difficult topics easier to understand. Your instructor, an Adobe Certified Expert, will work with you closely to make sure that you avoid common mistakes in Dreamweaver and apply best practices when possible.
Upon successful completion of the Adobe Dreamweaver Advanced class, students will be able to:
- Work productively within the softeware
- Create responsive design
- Create navigation menus
- Design & edit custom Dreamweaver templates
- Add interactivity to their site
- Publish to the web
- Target student: Intermediate
- Coursework may be assigned outside of class
- Computer & software provided in class
- Class size limited
- Web Design with HTML5 and CSS3 or equivalent knowledge is highly recommended, but not required.*
- Adobe Dreamweaver Level 1 is required.
- We recommended that you have the Adobe Dreamweaver software before starting class.
Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities. Available for Private or Group Sessions.
Terms & Conditions
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you register.