Adobe Audition is an industry-leading component of the Adobe Creative Cloud. Focused on audio mixing, editing, and multi-track recording, Adobe Audition allows you to make rich audio files from many sources.
In this course, you will learn to use Adobe Audition by working with audio files, editing and mixing tracks, and creating various outputs.
This class is hands-on and intensive, but designed to help make difficult topics easier to understand. Your instructor, an Adobe Certified Expert, will work with you closely to make sure that you avoid common mistakes in Illustrator and apply best practices when possible.
Class Objective: You will use Adobe Audition to create audio files and various outputs such as podcasts, music tracks, and more.
Target Student: This course is intended for musicians, artists, and creatives who want to learn the basics of Adobe Audition.
Performance Based Objectives:
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Navigate the Adobe Audition environment
- Work with multiple audio tracks
- Mix and edit audio
- Understand multi-track recording and its capabilities
- Export audio files to various output formats
- Create interesting audio projects such as music tracks, podcasts, and more.
Pre-requisite: Introduction to Computers or equivalent knowledge.
It is also recommended that you have the Adobe Audition software before starting class. You can purchase the software or obtain a trial from Adobe.com.
Training Type: Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities. Available for Private or Group Sessions.
- Professional Textbook
- Download materials with practice examples
- Free access to CoWorking space on class days (FC Only)
- One month of technical support
- Certificate of Completion
- Classroom equipped with computers and software
- 3 hours of training
- Breaks are taken throughout each session
- Class size limited
- All Audition course materials included
- Target Audience: Beginner
Terms and Conditions
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you register.