Adobe Audition for Beginners Class – Level 1
Customized help on your audio projects with Adobe Audition for Beginners Class
The Adobe Audition for Beginners Class is focused on audio mixing, editing and multi-track recording. The Adobe Audition software allows you to make rich audio files that incorporate many sources by editing and mixing tracks. In this course you will also learn to create various outputs such as podcasts, music tracks and more.
The Adobe Audition for Beginners class is hands-on and intensive, however it is designed to help make difficult topics easier to understand. Your instructor, an Adobe Certified Expert, will work with you closely to make sure that you avoid common mistakes when creating, mixing and editing your audio files & help you apply best practices when possible.
Upon successful completion of the Adobe Audition for Beginners class, students will be able to:
- Navigate the Adobe Audition environment
- Work with multiple audio tracks
- Mix and edit audio
- Understand multi-track recording and its capabilities
- Export audio files to various output formats
- Create interesting audio projects such as music tracks, podcasts, and more
- Target student: Beginner
- Coursework may be assigned outside of class
- Computer & software provided in class
- Class size limited
Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities. Available for Private or Group Sessions.
Terms & Conditions
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you register.