Level 2 – Adobe Acrobat Pro Advanced Class
Go beyond the basics in Adobe Acrobat Pro Advanced
As a business professional, you have some experience in using Adobe Acrobat and are ready to further develop your PDF documents. In the Adobe Acrobat Pro Advanced class (Level 2), you will use Adobe Acrobat Pro to convert technical documents to PDF files, enhance and control PDF content accessibility, customize PDF documents for interactive use online, and prepare PDFs for commercial printing.
In addition, Adobe Acrobat Pro Advanced will teach you how to create custom forms that you can distribute and share with your coworkers. By learning the right way to create an interactive form, you will save valuable time and money on the job.
This class is appropriate for users of Adobe Acrobat Professional, Adobe Acrobat DC, or Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. Adobe Acrobat Pro Advanced can also be customized to your preferred version of Adobe Acrobat Pro.
Upon successful completion of Adobe Acrobat Pro Advanced Class, students will be able to:
- Create and edit PDF files from technical documents
- Enhance the utility and accessibility of PDF documents
- Create interactive PDF forms to distribute
- Prepare a PDF document ready for commercial printing
- Complete a PDF file for commercial printing
- Target student: Intermediate
- Coursework may be assigned outside of class
- Computer & software provided in class
- Class size limited
Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities. Available for Private or Group Sessions.
Terms & Conditions
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you register.