Fort Collins CoWorking & Shared Office Space
DWC Fort Collins CoWorking = shared office space, community, and classes to help you grow your business and professional career.
Welcome to your new office space! DWC CoWorking features a community of Old Town creative and tech professionals with 24-hour access to fixed or flexible desk space. Conference rooms and classroom time is included in your monthly membership.
Shared office space included in CoWorking is perfect for freelancers, creatives, remote workers, entrepreneurs, and small business owners.
Included in all Digital Workshop Center CoWorking Memberships:
- 24-7 access to a beautiful, professional space in Old Town
- High speed internet
- Unlimited coffee and snacks
- Discounts on Digital Workshop Center classes for you and your clients*
- Meeting Spaces**
- Conference/Classroom 1: Holds up to 30 seats. 16 dedicated computer workstations.
- Conference/Classroom 2: Holds up to 6 seats. Computer workstations available by request.
- Community networking and social events
- Tons of on-site and neighborhood parking
Ready to become a CoWorking Member?
All memberships include a 7-day free trial. Note: your card will not be charged until after the trial period ends.
$10/day for any CSU or FRCC student. Contact us for more details.
$20/day to drop-in for any one day of work!
Still have questions about DWC CoWorking?
Fill out the form below to schedule a CoWorking tour or ask questions. Let us know which membership level you are most interested in.