Elements: Adobe Photoshop Elements Level 1
Photoshop Elements has been an indispensable image-editing software application for many years. You would like to familiarize yourself with image creation and editing using this software. Understanding the different tools and features available in Photoshop Elements will help you maximize your creative potential. In this course, you will use the tools and features of Photoshop Elements to enhance and share your photographs.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Get started with the Adobe Photoshop Elements interface
- Transfer photos from various sources to the Adobe Photoshop Elements application
- Organize photos
- Fix common flaws in photos
- Enhance photos by adding richness to the images using colors, text, and shapes
- Transform photographs
- Create the end product
Pre-requisite: Introduction to Computers or equivalent knowledge.
Training Type: Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities. Available for Private or Group Sessions.
- Professional Textbook
- Download materials with practice examples
- Free access to CoWorking space on class days (FC Only)
- One month of technical support
- Certificate of Completion
- 14 hours of training
- Additional coursework to be completed outside of class time may be assigned
- Breaks are taken throughout each session
- Class size limited
- All Photoshop Elements Level 1 course materials included
- Target Audience: Beginner
Terms and Conditions
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you register.